SAFE Coalition for Human Rights is hosting a three-day conference for a cost of $30 total with $20 total for CEUs, CMEs, CNEs, CLEs at Hodges University in Naples, Florida. Highlights are:
1. A four-hour safe houses programs' summit on Saturday, March 12.
2. Two-hour intensive training for physicians, nurses - peds, ER, FP, Internists and others on recognizing and interviewing victims of HT
3. Two-hour intensive training for schools and colleges on HT Prevention and increasing socio-emotional resiliency - SAFESCHOOLS Program
4. Four hours intensive training for Law Enforcement by the Cook County, Illinois Sheriff's Dept and Collier County Sheriff's Office
5. Legislative Training to advocate and speak to legislators
6. Multidisciplinary Panels addressing pressing current issues
7. 10 speakers of national repute are flying in to train, teach, and mentor our participants.
If interested, please sign up and share the event.
We also have a Reception Gala in the evening of the 11th for networking with the speakers and attendees.